December 22, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Tomsk, Russian Federation - Silen Games, the indie game development team, today are thrilled to announce the launch of "Slice Ballz", their Free new smartphone game for the iPhone and Android Phones. Slice Ballz is the most juicy and crazy slicing game.
Choose your blade and get ready for an unstoppable, breathtaking, epic frenzy! Slice funny ballz with your finger in this juicy slicing game. Try to use different blades with special effects and powerful magic. Three game modes with a lot of powerups, quests, unlockable items and a rich and varied gameplay full of surprises. Enjoy!
* 3 game modes (Quest mode, Time mode and Arcade Mode)
* Endless auto-generated levels and quests for unlimited fun
* Colorful and juicy pre-rendered 3D graphics with fantastic visual and sound effects
* A lot of unlockable items like swords, backgrounds and cheats
* Support for Game Center and Google Play leaderboards and achievements
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Apple devices: iOS 5.0 or higher
* Android devices: Android 2.3 or higher
* 20 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Slice Ballz 1.0.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Slice Ballz is also available on Google Play for Android Phones.
Silen Games is a Indie game development team, founded by a Russian developer Vitaliy Sidorov in 2009. Currently the company has more than 30 finished games, among their most popular projects include Mushroom Madness and Ninja Painter/Miner. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Silen Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.