June 25, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Stamford, Connecticut - Digital Tribe Games is proud to announce that all the intense creature filled, randomly generated dungeons, ruins and hellscapes of TinyKeep are ready to invade the Mac App Store and iTunes for MAC and iOS gamers the world over. Mac, iPad gamers can assume the role of the hopeless prisoner who must escape TinyKeep! Players lure monsters into traps, knock over torches to set the dungeon alight and free prisoners to help them in their escape. There are many ways to survive the TinyKeep, and many ways to die.
"We wanted to create a game that feels alive, where the dungeon's inhabitants have their own motivations and needs" says Phi Dinh, founder of Phigames. "For example, in one playthrough I decided to release a fellow prisoner from a makeshift wooden cell, but instead of being eternally grateful, he attempts to attack me in his crazed delirium. The noise attracted some nearby prison guards, who come rushing into the room, accidentally setting off a number of deadly spike traps. The next few minutes were absolute mayhem and chaos."
* Procedurally generated random dungeons. No play-through is ever the same
* Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay with a Temporary Save and Quit system and Unlockable Level Selects
* Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments - From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat
* Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible - Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance
* Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you
* Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive
* Rescue other captives to fight alongside you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep
* Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play
* Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience - Discover secrets and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide resurrections
The intense physics based indie crawler by Phigames will launch on June 25, 2015 at a suggested retail price of $7.99 on the Mac App Store and $4.99 on iTunes.
Digital Tribe Games is a premier indie games publisher established to service the rapidly evolving digital distribution segment of the video game industry. With decades of experience in the game industry; the Digital Tribe Games teams' role is to assist developers in successfully launching their games. The evolution of the video game industry has opened great doors for indie developers, and Digital Tribe Games has the experience to help make the most of this new digital dynamic. Copyright (C) 2015 Digital Tribe Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.