July 8, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - InvenCode today is delighted to announce the release and immediate availability of Battery Forecaster 2 (v2.4.3), a smart battery app that combines the most intelligent and simple innovations. BF2 is tailored specifically to an individual's usage patterns to forecast battery life as well as offering a target time feature to further customize and manage the life of the iPhone battery. It is also equipped with a watch guide feature that monitors the user's patterns and provides guidelines about usage to reach the targeted time with Apple Watch.
Improvements in Battery Forecaster 2 include more accurate battery life estimation, and an all-new feature that tells you how to extend battery life until your own preset target time. The user interface has also been totally revamped, making it even more accessible than before!
* Set How Long You Want Your Battery to Last - A feature unique to Battery Forecaster -the Time Target- allows you to specify a time for you battery to last until. Once you set the target time, all you have to do is follow the instructions and your battery will last until the specified time.
* App-Specific Battery Conservation Guide - Battery Forecaster 2 will let you know which apps are safe to use so that your iPhone's battery will last until the user specified target time. All of your apps will be displayed as three different levels of usage available: blue (usage okay), to yellow (reduce usage), to red (stop usage). This tells you how to manage apps to ensure your battery lasts until your target time. This isn't just basic advice that tells you which apps to stop using because they consume a lot of battery; it's based on real-time battery consumption rates that let you use your apps more efficiently. Even an app with high battery usage, for instance, will be shown as blue (usage okay) if it's possible to use it without worry until the target time. Reversely, even an app with low battery usage will be shown as red (stop usage) if it lowers the possibility of your battery lasting until the target time.
* Apple Watch Support - Using your Apple Watch you can check at a glance if your iPhone (even if it's in your pocket!) is ready for use. This also helps to prevent wasting your iPhone's battery and achieve a blue (usage okay) status faster.
* Optimized for User-Specific Usage Patterns - The estimated battery life or target times from Battery Forecaster aren't merely a simple calculation based on the amount of battery remaining, but rather a much more accurate value based on analyzing a user's usage trends and device used.
* Reliable Battery Indicator - The iOS battery indicator consistently shows battery drain too slow when the battery is near 100%, and too fast when it's closer to 0%. Battery Forecaster tries to suppress this issue as much as possible, giving you more reliable battery level.
* Estimated Battery Life - The amount of battery remaining is displayed in the form of a straightforward clock. Estimate accuracy has also been significantly improved since the previous version of Battery Forecaster.
* Battery Usage Monitor - This feature displays the user's battery usage stats and trends in straightforward graphs and text.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 71.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Battery Forecaster 2 (v2.4.3) has been utilized in the Japanese market and has launched globally including the U.S. It it currently available for download in the App Store for Free(In-App purchases) in the Productivity category.
InvenCode has developed and released several battery management apps in the Japanese market and introduced new technology of battery forecasting with BFRT and time targeting with BFRD and BF2. InvenCode is redefining the meaning of battery management applications. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 InvenCode. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.