June 9, 2016 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - LastThink is proud to announce the release of Uyghur Keypad 2.1, an important update to their highly customizable keyboard application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The Uyghur Keypad's customization features allow anyone to create the keyboard layout that is perfect for their needs. Features include the ability to change the size, shape, and order of characters; the ability to save specific words for later use; emoticons, word prediction, and more.
Users can change the order of the keyboard's letter layout, and even create handy shortcuts to allow entering words or even entire sentences with just a few keystrokes. The keyboard's Swipe feature allows users to swipe their finger around the keyboard to select letters and form words. The app intelligently predicts what the user intends to enter, greatly enhancing typing speed.
What's New in Version 2.1:
* Change the size, and place, as well as the shape of characters and keyboard separately
* Save any words that are used frequently in the active vocabulary for later use
* Express emotions with emoji characters (emoticons) which will correspond to entered words
* Paragraph formatting: Adjust alignment, line spacing, margins, bullets and numbering
* Optional smart auto correction: Intelligent spell checking for even the sloppiest typing
* Style: Customize the look of the keyboard. Change the color of the keys and background
* Word prediction: The keyboard guesses and displays the appropriate word as the user types
* Share text via Facebook, Twitter, email, Dropbox, and more
"When we set out to create the Uyghur Keypad, we knew we wanted to create a customizable keyboard that would offer users the ability to modify it to their individual tastes," says LastThink founder Grigori Jlavyan. Our keyboard allows Uyghur speaking users to easily enter their text messages, emails, and other types of texts via a comprehensive interface, making their day-to-day communications more convenient than ever."
The Uyghur Keypad also offers handy paragraph formatting options, allowing users to adjust the alignment of their text, while also offering the ability to set line spacing, adjust margins, even add bulleted or numbered lists. Optional smart correction makes even the sloppiest speller's text entry become correct. The keyboard also offers a downloadable Uyghur font for use with iOS devices, making text entry, editing, and display even more convenient.
Uyghur Keypad emphasizes the user's security above all, and while many third-party iOS keyboard apps require "Full Access" - with the ability to send back keystrokes and other information back to their developer - the Uyghur Keyboard does not, protecting the text entry and sensitive user information, keeping their personal information safe from prying eyes.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Universal Application
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Uyghur Keypad 2.1 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
LastThink is an IT company with a focus on mobile development. It has extended its list of services since 2012 to offer high-end business process management, system integration, as well as up-to-date communication solutions. LastThink's mission is to deliver maximum business value to its customers by designing, developing, implementing and maintaining efficient and high quality software solutions aligned with their most essential business needs. Their team will always do its best to meet client expectations. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 LastThink LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.