January 28, 2010 in Publishing (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - XChange UK and ThePowerXChange, the sources for extended technology worldwide are pleased to announce PDF2Office Professional version 5.0 offering users over 100 new features and enhancements. One major new element of PDF2Office Professional 5.0 for Macintosh is the capability to convert PDF documents to Microsoft(R) Excel(R) formats. Additionally, PDF2Office Professional v5.0 has been designed for optimal operation with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
PDF2Office Professional converts PDF documents to editable Microsoft Excel, Word(R), PowerPoint(R), HTML and other formats recreating the intended construction and layout of the document, forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables; and processing headers/footers, endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections, all automatically, without any manual intervention.
PDF2Office enables users to recover and reuse the data stored in PDF documents enhancing productivity and resulting in huge cost savings in both time and expense.
Key New Features:
* Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support - PDF2Office Professional operates on Mac OS 10.4.11 and above; and has been enhanced to be fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
* Convert PDF documents to Spreadsheet format - PDF2Office Professional v5.0 converts PDF files to the native Excel workbook formats.
* Typeface Library - A new Typeface Library has been introduced which remembers and stores all font substitutions made; eliminating the requirement to repeatedly specify font substitutions.
* Convert PDF files into Office 2007/2008 formats - PDF2Office Professional now directly converts PDF files to native Microsoft Excel 2007/2008, PowerPoint 2007/2008 and Word 2007/2008 formats.
* Spreadsheet Formatting Options - New Spreadsheet formatting options have been introduced to fine-tune worksheet/workbook construction.
Customers who purchased PDF2Office Professional v4.0 licenses on or after 20th November 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade to PDF2Office Professional v5.0. PDF2Office Professional for Macintosh or Windows are available now through XChange UK and ThePowerXChange worldwide. To order, or for more information, users can visit the websites.
XChange UK and ThePowerXChange are leading suppliers of desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTension(R) technology; Adobe InDesign(R), Acrobat(R) and Photoshop(R) Plug-ins(R) and other design and publishing utilities. The companies offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the graphic design, print and publishing industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their printed catalogue or online at their web site.