January 30, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Mataro (Barcelona), Spain - Independent developer Pere Orra today is pleased to announce Touch Cams 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Touch Cams is a webcams viewer that lets you freely distribute the cams on as many screens you may need. Touch Cams does not include a cams directory, and instead lets you find webcams on the web with its integrated web browser with Google search.
* Move, Scale & Rotate cams with your fingers by dragging and pinching
* Double tap cams to Zoom In, double tap again to Zoom Out
* Place as many as you can in a single screen
* Create as many screens as you need with different cams on each
* Search for webcams with integrated browser with Google Search
* Automatically retrieves all images in a site and show the latest modification, so you can easily find the image that is a webcam
* Share webcams by email with other Touch Cams users that can install the shared webcam with a simple tap
* Shared webcams can also be send to anyone, as the email contains always the latest image of the webcam
* Allows to save a backup of all your cams by simply sending a email
* Multiple update options: On Start, On Changing Screen, On Zoom In
iPhone and 2nd Generation iPod touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Touch Cams 1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and world wide available hrough the App Store in the Entertainment Category.
Located in Mataro (Barcelona), Spain, Pere Orra develops iPhone and iPod Touch apps for himself and for companies that want to have a promotional presence in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2010 Pere Orra. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.