February 11, 2010 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - TranslateIt! Team today is pleased to announce the release of TranslateIt! 12, an update to their multilingual dictionary for Mac OS X. TranslateIt! for Mac is a multilingual dictionary that allows you to look up words on the fly! Just hover the pointer over an unfamiliar word and you will see its translation in a pop-up window.
Till 17 February you can get discount of 20% using a coupon «discount»!
* Added on-the-fly translation functionality to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac products: Entourage, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Added support for Babylon dictionary format (BGL)
* Added support for SDICT dictionary format
* Enhanced morphology modules for English, Russian, French, and German
* Enhanced quality and formatting of full-text translations
* New line-by-line translation mode
* Fixed memory leaks and various minor bugs
* Updated DictBuilder and the core scripts
* Updated the TranslateIt! Dashboard widget
* Updated profiles of some online translation services
* Added new dictionaries to our repository
* Translate words in any applications by just moving the pointer over them
* Full text translation
* Support for most widely known online dictionary/translation services
* Lots of free dictionaries
* Translation Methods: translation from clipboard, drag-and-drop translation, manual input of queries in the main window, double-click translation of words in dictionary entries displayed in the main window
* Morphology support
* Built-in utility for easy creation of custom dictionaries
* Words Quiz (a game for easy learning of new words)
* Multilingual user interface
Founded in 2002, TranslateIt! Team is a dynamically expanding software development company, focused on producing language software for home and corporate users. We build our success on the talent and experience of our developers and ideas of our clients who inspire and guide our work in bringing to life powerful capabilities and innovative software tools.