December 31, 2010 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - TimeStream Software announces the release of Version 3.0 of its popular "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast app for the iPhone and iPod touch. Featuring over 300 pages of in-depth information and now with more than 750 original high-quality photos exclusive to the app, the new Version 3.0 is a powerful trip-planning and in-park resource showcasing every park Attraction, Parades, Restaurants, Annual events, What's New, What's Coming, Hotels, Ticket Information, Author's Tips and more. Over 20 main categories and countless sub-categories make this one of the most in-depth resources available for a mobile device and currently the best selling Walt Disney World related app on the App Store.
"The amount of detailed information in this app is amazing, from attractions and parades to restaurants and hotel rooms, we've gone the extra distance to provide users with the comprehensive in-depth information they want." said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. "But what really sets the app apart is all the original high-quality photography. It's a combination of fun, dramatic and stunning, and there's a lot of it!"
Filled with more than 750 high-quality photos, nearly all of which are exclusive to the app and not available on the Internet or anywhere else, the new "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast Version 3.0 contains over 300 pages of in-depth information covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom(R), Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R), Disney's Hollywood Studios(TM) and more.
Available from the iTunes App Store, the new Walt Disney World Notescast contains a wealth of valuable information, including:
* Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions & Events
* Over 750 Original Photos Exclusive to the App
* Latest Information for 2011
* Walt Disney World - Annual Events
* Walt Disney World - Dining
* Walt Disney World - Explore the Theme Parks
* Walt Disney World - What's New
* Walt Disney World - What's Coming
* Walt Disney World - Parades
* Walt Disney World - Resorts
* Walt Disney World - Tickets
* Walt Disney World - Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Resort Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Tips
* Walt Disney World - Photo Tips
* Walt Disney World - Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World - Tours
* All About Disney's Magical Express
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* Fun Hidden Mickey Tours
* The History of Walt Disney World
* Tips to Find Disney Characters
* "Author's Tips" Throughout the App
* Guests with Disabilities Information
* Vacation Planning Tips
* No Internet or Wi-Fi Required - Works everywhere in Walt Disney World and at home
Additional Walt Disney World and Disneyland Notescasts produced by TimeStream Software include:
* "Walt Disney World Secrets"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!"
* "Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys"
* "Walt Disney World Main Street, U.S.A. Windows"
* "Disneyland Park"
* "Disneyland Secrets"
* "Disneyland Secrets Gold!"
* "Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom"
* "Disney at Work: Epcot"
* "Disney at Work: Disneyland"
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 2.1 or later
* 18.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Walt Disney World Notescast 3.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. The "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast is also available for Android powered smart phones at the Android Market. Learn more at the Notescasts web site online.
Founded in 2001, TimeStream Software produces top-ranked custom mobile marketing and travel apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as the iPod Legacy Devices, (Classic, nano and Video) and Android powered smartphones. Copyright (C) 2010 TimeStream Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.