February 7, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Valencia, California - Vortex Games, Inc, a new casual game company, announced today that its iPhone/iPod touch game Disoriented will release soon on the App Store. Twist, turn, rotate and tilt your way to victory in this uniquely innovative puzzle platformer.
You will not find anything like Disoriented on the iTunes App Store to date and that is what makes Disoriented truly special! Help the characters in Disoriented collect their missing items and get them to the exit within the time limit to get the best rating possible and move on to the next level.
Fully 360 degree controls
* Turn your device in any direction to move the characters around Disoriented
* Gravity is always down
* Many unique styles and methods of playing Disoriented, everyone plays differently
* Ability to change the sensitivity of the tilt
* Tilt to move, touch to move, or both; it's your choice
* Harder levels require more precise turns
Addictive and fun gameplay
* 60 levels to master
* 3 difficulties that everyone can enjoy
* Multitude of ways to beat a single level
* 4 characters to fit your personality
* 2 extra unlockable characters
Custom Level Designer
* Build your own Disoriented levels with ease
* Innovative Slide-and-Draw(TM) technology
* Over 30 different textures to use in your levels
* Save them and challenge your friends to beat them
* Send them to us for the chance to get them into future updates
Elegance that adds style to retina support
* 10 stunning large resolution hand drawn watercolor backgrounds by Yeong-Hao Han
* 10 beautifully mastered soundtracks by composers Tim Beek and Luke Thomas
* 6 Adorably cute characters and animations by Michael Cazzarolli
* High Resolution GUI menus by Raymond Gaustadnes
Disoriented has been described as "Amazingly unique", "Unlike anything I've played before" and even just "Addictive". Can you conquer gravity?
Vortex Games, Inc is a new casual gaming company focused on creating fun and innovative games that people can enjoy on their phones or on social networking sites. Copyright (C) 2011 Vortex Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.