March 23, 2011 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - cocoaWithChurros today is pleased to announce the release of iExifer 1.2.1, a major update of the popular EXIF viewer for Mac. This updated version brings a long-awaited feature: RAW images support. iExifer now supports EXIF metadata for Canon CR2, Nikon NRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF RAW files
iExifer is a great tool for photography aficionados willing to know more information about the pictures they take. With its elegant and intuitive interface, iExifer reveals all the EXIF metadata, GPS location and image thumbnails stored inside your image files. iExifer will also satisfy the most advanced users displaying IPTC tags, and more specific EXIF Maker Notes.
To celebrate the release of this new version of iExifer, cocoaWithChurros is currently offering a special, limited-time pricing of $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
* EXIF and IPTC metadata suport
* GPS Metadata and location of pictures in maps
* Maker Notes support for: Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm and Pentax
* Files Formats supported: RAW Canon CR2, Nikon NRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF, JPEG and TIFF image files
* Copy image metadata to clipboard, allowing you to easily paste it to a document, or include it in an e-mail
* Quick search: allows you to easily find the information you need as you type
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 or higher
* 2.2 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
iExifer is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. iExifer is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and during the first days of the release of version 1.2.1, it will be available for just $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
cocoaWithChurros is a small independent developer based in Madrid, Spain. It was founded in 2010 by Ernesto Garca, with a focus in providing quality Mac applications, and improving our software based on the customers feedback. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 cocoaWithChurros. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.