May 12, 2011 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Saitama, Japan - eFusion today is pleased to announce the release of eWiFi 2.0.4 with some additional features including donation function to help victims of Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. It is a application to scan surrounding Free & Secured WiFi access points and connect to get instant internet access wherever you are in the world.
eWiFi is a great utility application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch user who wants to use internet through WiFi, for travelers who loves free open WiFi to get internet access during travel. eWiFi also capable to connect home and office secure WiFi network automatically with first priority.
In this new version of eWiFi, eFusion includes a donation button in About View to donate Japanese Red Cross Society to help victims of Japan Earthquake and Tsunami:
Access Point Scan:
* Scan for OPEN, SECURED(WEP/WPA/WPA2) and Ad-hoc wireless networks
* Sort wireless networks list according to Open, Secured, Ad-hoc
* Display signal strength bar of each network
* Display security status, MAC address and Channel of each network
* Display number of total networks found
* Auto wireless access point scan - ON/OFF
* Auto connect - ON/OFF
* Ability to connect with secure network using credential when network not hidden
* Wonderful user interface with help
Japanese based eFUSION is an application development and consulting company for iOS and the World Wide Web. eFUSION strives to provide clients with only the highest quality products and solutions. Copyright (C) 2011 eFUSION. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.