July 15, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, South Korea and New York - Podotree, Asia's leader in interactive educational and entertainment apps, today introduced a full talk back feature to Cube Dog, the first interactive 3D toy for iPhone and iPod touch. The latest version of Cube Dog brings popular voice-based response and new interactive animations to the world's most customizable smartphone toy.
Podotree's addition of a talk back feature furthers the addictive, fun personalities behind Cube Dog. As the first app in Podotree's US lineup, Cube Dog introduced Podotree's 'Apps that Breathe' to the American market. The concept takes full advantage of the hardware capabilities of third and forth-generation iOS devices to maximize the educational and entertainment value of truly immerse mobile apps.
Cube Dog Talks Back:
The new version of Cube Dog includes:
* Talk Back - Your fully-customized and fully-awesome Cube Dog has a voice. Speak to it to hear him repeat what you say in a unique voice all your own.
* Real-World Photos - By opening the iPhone's rear-facing camera, Cube Dog can play and take photos alongside your real dog, at the beach, on your desk, or anywhere you choose.
* Tap to Play - Cube Dogs respond when you poke them. Tap his hands, feet, head, and eyes to watch him wave, jump, dance, knock his head back or make crazy faces.
* Animation Gallery - Cube Dog: 'Talk Back' introduces an animation gallery to choose your favorite complex interactions; from playing fetch to calling your cell phone to fending off ninja attacks or turning into a hilarious monster.
* 130 Million Possible Customizations - With 90 nose/mouth, eyes, ears, body, and head options, Cube Dogs are easily the most customizable toy on iOS.
"The iOS platform and hardware is more robust than ever, and capable of doing more than basic, 2-dimensional interactions. Using Apple's new hardware, Apps like Cube Dog can integrate 3-d interactions and animations, talk back and more for the most immerse experience possible," explained Eugene Kim, head of business development for Podotree. "With the addition of talk back, Cube Dogs are more fun, international, addictive, and personal than any other toy in the iTunes App Store."
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd/4th Gen iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 18.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cube Dog 1.1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Podotree is Korea's leader in interactive educational and entertainment apps. With a strict focus on taking full advantage of the hardware capabilities of mobile computing devices like Apple iOS, Podotree designs 'Apps 2.0' - Apps that Breathe'. Having already introduced industry-leading test-preparation apps throughout Asia including the the #1-ranked Super Word 30000 in Japan, Podotree is set to introduce some of the most immerse educational, gaming and educational apps throughout 2011. Copyright (C) 2011 Podotree. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.