August 3, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Deep IT today is pleased to announce their new Mac OS X tool ExpoBoard. ExpoBoard offers a convenient way to collect and select best photos, images, notes, text fragments. ExpoBoard gives you cork board collection. Drag and Drop your images, texts to the cork board same way you put stickers on real board on the wall. You can drag images and texts from the Finder, Safari, paste them from clipboard.
With ExpoBoard, easily move stickers and images freely, resize and rotate them, add transparency, group your images and notes visually. Lastly export collected information in different formats. Images are exported as original files or as collage. Texts from stickers are saved as text files. Apply cropping and set transparent background for boards when exporting. Use ExpoBoard for visual information gathering, as reminder, as to-do list, as collage maker, as exposition helper.
* Unlimited board collection
* Image transforms (rotation, opacity)
* Export collected images and texts
* as original graphic files or collage with custom background
* Public your boards as Desktop extension at different Screens
* Board background transparency support
* Colors and Opacity control for stickers
* Opacity and Rotation control for images
* Quick Look support
* Lion ready - full screen mode support
* PDF-images support for better scaling of vector graphics
* Unbounded boards
* Drag and Drop support for images and texts
* Resizing images without losing any quality
* Stickers with rich text formatting
* Smart guides for images and stickers alignment
* Bring to front and send backwards features for any image or sticker
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ExpoBoard 1.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Headquartered in Moscow, Russia, Deep IT is an independent software company focused on high quality applications for the World Wide Web, Apple's Mac OS X and iOS. We provide the Deep analyze and the best IT solutions. We change the reality! Copyright (C) 2011 Deep IT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.