August 13, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Hindsight Labs LLC today is pleased to announce the release of Paprika Recipe Manager for Mac OS X Lion. Paprika offers delightfully simply recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists, and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, Paprika Cloud Sync will automatically sync over your recipes, grocery lists, and meals, allowing you to take your collection everywhere! Paprika Cloud Sync accounts can now be created for free with the purchase of Paprika for Mac, and will seamlessly sync with Paprika for iPhone or iPad.
* Automatically download recipes with a single tap from more than 100 supported sites
* Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website
* Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size
* Add personalized notes to each recipe
* Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it)
* Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items
* No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner
* Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories
* Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name
* Full printing and emailing support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans
* Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import)
* Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe
* Import from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup! and MasterCook
* Cloud sync between Mac OS X, iPads, iPhones and iPod touches
* Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required
* Compatible with Mac OS X Lion
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paprika Recipe Manager 1.0 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Hindsight Labs LLC is a Los Angeles based software company specializing in the development of mobile applications and mobile websites. Copyright (C) 2010 Hindsight Labs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.