October 11, 2011 in Tips and How To (E)
[prMac.com] Boise, Idaho - Now available at The Mac U and The Mac App Store, Learn - Lion Edition a Video training App from The Mac U. With over 80 HD training videos this course covers all the basics of Mac OS X Lion along with some more advanced content. Anyone new to the Mac or new to Lion will benefit from these lessons. Discover the best ways to perform basic file and folder navigation to how to best use applications like iCal, Mail, Safari, iTunes and Address Book. Each video is presented in HD video at 1280x720 resolution:
* 4 Hours of HD Mac OS X Tutorial Videos
* Simple interface that makes is easy to navigate through the videos
* The HD screencast videos guide the viewer with zooms, pans and highlights of what is being discussed
* The keyboard shortcuts associated with each lesson are listed in the sidebar
* Use the notes pane to jot down things to remember from each lesson, then output all your notes in a single PDF document
Other Mac Training Apps available now from The Mac U:
* Learn - Snow Leopard Edition (3 hours, 77 individual HD training videos)
* Learn - iPhoto '11 Edition (2 hours, 28 individual HD training videos)
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 866 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Learn - Lion Edition 2.2 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. To learn more and view several free sample lessons visit The Mac U online.
TheMacU offers in-depth Mac video training Apps that contain high definition recordings of the trainers Mac display. Allowing the user to view and listen to step by step instructions from a Mac expert. Copyright (C) 2011 TheMacU. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.