October 31, 2008 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] American Fork, Utah - iZATT is pleased to announce the release of its Signals Series for the iPhone/iPod Touch, Fingerspell. Fingerspell is an iPhone/iPod Touch application designed to provide an entertaining way of learning the American Sign Language alphabet. It was the first application in the Signal Series from Izatt International and has already been used in many countries. Fingerspell is a fun way to learn and use the American Sign Language Alphabet.
Fingerspell has three ways to learn, three ways to have fun:
* All 26 signs displayed in an easy to see reference screen
* Single tap and flag fills the screen
* Switch to turn on/off English letters
* Full screen sign photos display in random order
* You select the speed they display
* English letter appears after chosen time to help you learn.
* Enter a word and see how it's signed
* You choose the speed
* Practice your own words to match the screen!
Fingerspell is a great way for grownups and kids to learn the American Sign Language alphabet while having a great time doing it.
Other applications in the Signal Series:
1) Sea Flags - Maritime Signal Flags
2) Bumps - A Braille Guide
Izatt International is an iPhone/iPod Touch application development company in American Fork, UT. Izatt develops applications internally as well as accepts outside development projects. Copyright 2008 Izatt International. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.