October 23, 2011 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Belton, Missouri - Innovating Solution LLC is a mobile app and software consulting business. They are launching Find and Replace 1.0, for iOS devices. It works in conjunction with copy/paste feature of iOS. iOS's Copy Paste technology is great, but what if you need to replace some text? For example a name, date, misspelling or location change.
The Find Replace App is what you need:
* Use the select/copy function in your email, text message, Facebook message, etc, by long pressing on the original text.
* Either Select All, or drag the pins to the beginning/end of the text you want to copy then copy.
* Open the Find Replace App and long press to Paste into the text column.
* Enter the word or phrase you want to find, and the word or phrase you want to replace it with.
* Click the Replace button.
You will see the new text in the result box and it is already selected and copied to the clipboard for you. Return to the place you would like to paste, then press and hold to paste. Especially useful for long emails that you don't want to search and manually update all the places that need the changes. Find Replace App works with the iPad's Select/Copy/Paste function for easy manipulation of text.
Find and Replace in six easy steps:
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Find and Replace 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Based in Belton, Missouri. Innovating Solutions LLC is a software consulting and mobile app development company for iOS, Android, and Windows smartphones based in Kansas City. We write custom apps for the market place as well as app development projects. We also do programming projects and software consulting combining experience and fresh vision for design. Copyright (C) 2011 Innovating Solutions LLC All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.