November 10, 2008 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Birmingham, United Kingdom - In association with Momentum Games and Chillingo Ltd, Intar Technologies Ltd are proud to reveal the imminent release in December 2008 of "Pocket Mini Golf 2" for iPhone(TM) and iPod(R) touch. The Pocket Mini Golf series has won multiple awards on PocketPC, Smartphone and PC - now it can be enjoyed on the iPhone(TM) and iPod(R) touch too.
Originally developed by Momentum Games, and published/promoted by Chillingo Ltd, the game has been converted to iPhone(TM) and iPod(R) touch by Intar Technologies Ltd, a UK developer with a long history of videogames development.
"Pocket Mini Golf 2" features a massive variety of holes, including fairways, rough, sand pits, beaches, loads of interesting objects to negotiate and much much more ...
* Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
* Amazing Environments (including castles, deserts, jungles, mountains, beaches)
* 6 Golfers in total each with different skills/abilities
* Portrait and Landscape View Supported
* 4 Game Types (Standard/Arcade-Time Carryover/Arcade-Time Attack/Practice)
* Play standard golf rules or against the clock
* 3 Difficulty Settings (Amateur/Semi-Professional/Pro)
* Win Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards. There are 9 awards to win per course
* Hazards (including water, sand traps, rough grass)
* Huge Variety of Objects to Use or Avoid: Trees, Lampposts, Bushes, Rocks, Cactus, Traffic cones, Bollards, Postbox etc
* Special Objects (including springs, timed barriers, secret stars, conveyors)
* Secret Holes
* Weather Effects
* Instant Replays
* Zoom In/Out
* iPhone and iPod touch
Pricing and Availability:
The game is in the final phase of development and testing, and is expected to be ready to purchase on the App Store in early December 2008.
Located in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England, Intar Technologies Ltd was founded in 1997 by Ashley Hogg. The company has been primarily involved in the development of videogames, with experience covering most commercially available games systems. The company has also taken on occasional consulting and support roles both inside and outside the videogames industry. Intar is expecting to expand over the coming year to develop more games and software for iPhone(TM), Mac OSX, and other platforms. The company is also currently investigating the possibility of establishing a division in France. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.