Flickpad - Flickr and Facebook Photos - Now available on iPad
December 1, 2011 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] Honolulu, Hawaii - Shacked Software has released Flickpad 2.8 with Facebook and Twitter photo sharing. Quickly keep up on all the photos your friends and family are posting to Facebook and Flickr. Browse the photos that your friends and family are sharing by date, daily, weekly, and never miss another photo moment again. Flickpad makes viewing and exploring photos an entirely new, fun, and addictive experience.
Flickpad uses the unique multi-touch capabilities of the iPad to make interacting with your photos almost lifelike. Don't like a photo? Flick it off the screen and a new one appears. Want to make the photo larger? Just pinch to zoom. Like to check out the entire album? Just double tap a photo. Find an awesome photo to save and look at for later? Just touch the photo with two fingers.
* Integration with Flickr and Facebook, the top two photo platforms on the planet
* Facebook and Twitter photo sharing
* Supports Flickr photo sets, favorites, comments, views, Interestingness, and more
* Supports Facebook albums, album comments, album likes (read-only), photo comments, photo likes (read-only), and more
* Fast user switching. Share an iPad with someone? No problem, quickly and easily switch between user accounts
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flickpad 2.8 is $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Shacked Software, LLC is a small software development company based in beautiful Honolulu, HI. We are passionate about developing software for Macs, iPhones, and iPads, with commercial software releases on all three platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Shacked Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.