January 25, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Pringgle Media today is proud to announce that their new app, iRelations, is now available exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch. iRelations is the first relationship bank account app in iTunes App Store. It helps users to manage and improve their relationships with people who are important to them such as their spouse, children, parents, siblings, relatives, friends, and close business associates.
iRelations allows users to keep 4 lists related to people who are important to them:
1. Relationship bank accounts containing deposit and withdrawal transactions based on positive or negative interactions with other people.
2. Things that people like or prefer which are possible deposits, and to make in the future.
3. Things that people dislike or hate which are possible withdrawals, and avoid doing such things.
4. Promises to keep and tasks to do for other people, and to actually keep or do.
Relationship bank account is a metaphor for the amount of trust that has been built up in a relationship. Such account keeps tracks of deposit and withdrawal transactions that are based on positive or negative interactions that one has with another person. "Deposits such as being loyal and keeping promises increase trust in relationships. Withdrawals such as being arrogant and breaking promises decrease trust in relationships." said Waihon Yew, founder of Pringgle Media.
iRelations has the following advantages over a normal notepad:
* Importing contacts who are important from the built-in Contacts app
* Creating a new contact or editing an imported contract from within iRelations
* Organizing contacts into groups and viewing all contacts associated with a group
* Adding a new group or changing the name of an existing group
* Adding a new or existing contact to one or more groups
* Searching contacts by any part of their name
* Sorting contacts by their name or company name
* Keeping a list of things that contacts like or prefer
* Keeping a list of things that contacts dislike or hate
* Managing a list of promises to keep and tasks to do sorted by due date
* Maintaining relationship bank accounts that contain deposits and withdrawals sorted by transaction date
* Automatic calculation and display of each relationship bank account's balance
In addition to the core functions described above, iRelations also has a list of web resources that educate users how to manage and grow their relationships more effectively. "We plan to add more web resources in the future releases of iRelations." said Yew.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iRelations 1.0 is now available for $3.99 (USD) in the U.S. and is priced accordingly in other regions. iRelations is available world-wide from iTunes App Store in the Productivity category for iPhone and iPod touch.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Pringgle Media was founded in 2009 by Waihon Yew of the purposes of creating productivity and lifestyle apps that are intuitive, high-quality, and easy-to-use for the iPhone and iPod touch. With many years of experience in software development and user interface design, the Pringgle Media team focuses on making its apps a productive and enjoyable experience for its users. (C) 2009-2012 Pringgle Media. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.