iTerminal - Remote command line utility
January 31, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Vlad Polyanskiy today proudly announces the release of iTerminal - remote command line utility. iTerminal give you an ability to use your PC command line processor remote from your iOS device. You will be surprised with the convenience and simplicity of this application.
Simple And Clear Design:
* White CMD view
* Black CMD view
* Minimalistic and very simple-to-use interface
* Automatic detection of accessible PCs in local network
* Works both with Wi-Fi and 3G
* Ability to add required PC manually
* Full PC CMD commands support. Use all of them: Xcopy, Ping, etc.
* Support of any external tools like "ipconfig" or any other with command line interface
* Indication of active hosts
* Ability to remote kill and restart CMD on host side at any moment
* Lightweight server part working as service or as application with MSI installer
Your command line will be with you anywhere you are. You will be able to admin remote hosts with iTerminal command line tool. Ping. Ipconfig. Xcopy. Gpupdate. Any external tools/utilities with command line support. Rule all your network with that amazing and easy to use tool - iTerminal.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later (4.3 tested)
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iTerminal 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request. All future updates are included with initial purchase of full version.
Vlad Polyanskiy is an individual developer targeting mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Vlad Polyanskiy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.