February 9, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Penang, Malaysia - Announcing that Eightythree Technology, the developer of Safety Photo, has just released the latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Safety Photo Video 2.0.2 has received a makeover and a new, lower price. The app still lets users passcode protect their private photos, but new features for this update include geotagging and EXIF data viewing, support for video files, the ability to lock individual albums, and a brand new price point of just $0.99 (USD).
Safety Photo Video 2.0.2 Features Include:
* Dot pattern lock style for higher security
* Developed for both iPhone and iPad, so you only have to buy it once
* Photo Geotag and EXIF data viewing
* Supports Video
* Passcode lock for individual album
* Choose from 2 stylish themes
* Easy to use interface
* Take private photos and videos from within the app
* Easily import photos and videos from your photo library
* Export photos to your iPhone/iPod touch
* Create albums for your photos
* Supports move, copy & paste
* Full Retina display support
* Upload/download from PC to iPhone via web browser or iTunes file sharing
* Share photos and videos via Bluetooth with other devices that have Safety Photo Video installed
Safety Photo Video 2.0.2 features a customizable passcode style. Users can choose from a traditional keypad code, an attractive combination dial lock, or the new connect the dots style passcode. This update is also compatible with iPad, so there's only one version to buy.
Users can upload images from their PC, via web browser or iTunes file sharing. The uploads go directly into the app, so they never make it onto the camera roll to begin with. They can also shoot new pictures and video right from the app.
For as long as there have been iPhones, there have been people nosing through photos that weren't meant for their eyes. This app puts an end to photo snooping. With all of these privacy features in place, Safety Photo Video 2.0.2 users can be secure in the knowledge that their private photos and videos will never be seen by anyone that doesn't know the passcode.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.1 or later
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Safety Photo Video 2.0.2 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Eightythree Technology is a mobile application developer headquartered in Malaysia. Their goal is to consistently develop innovative and useful apps for their users. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.