March 6, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Monte Carasso, Switzerland - Father and son developers Giovanni and Patrick Balestra introduces Catch the Airplanes HD 1.0 for iPad. Patrick Balestra, a Swiss boy of 15 years old develop this game. Catch the Airplanes is a funny game that will keep you busy for many hours in front of your i-device! Your mission will be to destroy the largest number of airplanes that appear from the screen edges trying to survive as long as possible. The elaborate graphics allow you to choose your favorite background out of three: sky, lawn or sea.
There are three game modes you can select:
* Multiplayer Mode: This game mode works only on iPad. Two players are playing at the same time. The first player will have to shoot only at blue and green airplanes, whereas the second player will have to bring down the yellow and red ones only. The winner is the player who strikes more aircraft's within 90 seconds.
* Survival Mode: Your mission is to destroy all the airplanes that appear from the screen edges without missing any of them, otherwise you lose. You can chose the difficulty level (easy, medium or difficult)
* Timer Mode: In this game mode your mission is to destroy as many airplanes as possible within a certain time span (60 seconds, 90 seconds or 120 seconds).
Your score results will constantly be saved and updated in the main menu, and you can check them at any moment.
* Three completely different game modes
* Multiplayer mode: two players on one iPad (for iPad only)
* Continuous updating of the score results
* Real looking explosion of the airplane
* Realistic sound effects
* Funny soundtrack
* Fireworks at every new score
* iOS 4.2 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 10.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Catch the Airplanes HD 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Monte Carasso, Switzerland, indie developer Patrick Balestra is 15 years old and speaks Italian, English, German and French. He has a passion for computers, particularly with the Apple world. Copyright (C) 2012 Giovanni Balestra. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.