VeprIT Resize Sense - Flexible Batch Image Resizer
March 15, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Zoetermeer, Netherlands - VeprIT, the developer of Photo Sense, today is pleased to announce a new product, Resize Sense. Resize Sense is a flexible batch image resizer for Mac OS with various resizing options suitable for any need. It stands out from other batch image resizers with the following distinctive features:
* Saved user presets. A user performing repetitive tasks only needs to configure the resizing options once per task, and save it as a preset. It is even possible to apply multiple resizing presets to every image.
* Manual per-image, per-preset crop (and even straighten) adjustment. Most other batch image resizers would at best allow to align the crop rectangle to the left/right/top/bottom, but a better control is often required.
* Live final image preview. The user can see immediately how the the final image will look (for example, after cropping or distortion).
* Simple, intuitive, self-explanatory user interface.
Resize Sense can also be used as a batch image format converter.
Resizing types supported in Resize Sense:
* Fixed width and height. The images will be cropped if required
* Fixed width or height. The other dimension will be computed based on the original image size
* Fixed output image dimensions. They are assigned to width and height based on the original image orientation. Will be cropped if required
* Fit to a box with defined width and height
* Fit to a box with defined dimensions. They are assigned to width and height based on the original image orientation
* Fixed longest edge size. The other edge will be computed based on the original image size
* Fixed shortest edge size. The other edge will be computed based on the original image size
Resolution units (available when defining size in inches or centimeters):
* Pixels per inch
* Pixels per centimeter
Additional resizing options:
* Enlarge image if the original or the cropped part is too small for the requested size
* Crop the image if the requested final size is not proportional to the original image size (the image will be deformed otherwise)
* If the image is cropped, define the default horizontal and vertical crop rectangle alignment (left, right, center, top, bottom)
* If the image is cropped, it is possible to adjust the crop manually for every image and for every applied preset
* If the image is cropped, it is possible to straighten it (rotate by less than 90 degrees)
* Saved custom user resizing presets
* Multiple user presets can be applied to every image simultaneously
* Live final image preview
* Batch image rotation by 90 degrees
Resize Sense 1.0.0 requires an Intel-based Apple computer with Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) or later.
Pricing and Availability:
An evaluation version of Resize Sense (with disabled results saving) is freely available for download at the application webpage. The current price is 8.9 Euro. Resize Sense is also available on the Mac App Store.
VeprIT is a bootstrapped start-up software development company founded in 2011 by Dr. Demid Borodin and Olga Kleptsova. We provide powerful, and yet very easy to use software to our valued customers. Currently we focus on photo software for Mac OS and iOS. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 VeprIT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.