March 16, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Sunghyo Chung today is pleased to announce the release of iEmergency (The fastest way to send your SOS) 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. iEmergency is a crisis management app which makes you send fastest SOS to the persons or organizations whom you have already registered for help when you are in big trouble. iEmergency offers functions like Automatic sending, Flash lighting, Siren alarming, Calling, Compass & Map and Crisis managment manual.
* Send SOS
* Automatic sending
* Compass & Map
* Flash lighting
* Siren alarming
* With a push of Automatic sending button, you can send your current location and SOS message to the organizations or persons who have been already registered automatically
* iEmergency detects your location automatically
* You can register recipients who you can ask for help in advace. (upto maximum 4 persons)
* You can input SOS message in advance (ex. Help me or I'm in danger etc.)
* You can write your situation when you send the message
* You can set duration and interval of your message for automatic sending
For example, if you set 60 min for duation, 5 min for interval, you can send your SOS message and current location automatically every 5 minute for 60 min, total 12 times.
* If you register any persons' or organizaiton's telephone number that you want to ask for help in advance you can call them just by one touch
Compass & Map:
* Compass & Map is added to manage your emergency in the desert or in the wild or in the places you are not well aware of
* Flash lighting function is offered to secure your view in the darkness
* You can send danger signal and ask for a help
Crisis managment information:
* Useful information is offered to response natural and non natural disasters
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iEmergency ICE Family Pro is $1.99 (USD) with a $0.99 sale and available exclusively through Apple's App Store in the Utilities category,
Located in Seoul, Korea, it was founded in 2012 by program developer Sunghyo Chung. It is a start up company which hopes to make the world better place to live. CEO Sunghyo Chung is a high school student and have spent his whole winter vacation on developing iEmergency. Copyright (C) 2012 Sunghyo Chung. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.