March 21, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Sacramento, California - iHomeEducator, Inc. the developer of the iPlan Series today is pleased to announce the release of iPlanJournal Life Coach for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This new planner joins the following mobile planner apps in the iPlan Series:
* iPlanLessons: Lesson planner app used in over a dozen countries and over 1500 educators
* iPlanHomework: Student homework app designed by an 8th grader
* iPlanMeals: Meal planner designed by our Chief Mom for food lovers
* iPlanShopping: Budget and shopping planner app for any shopping occasion (i.e.: holiday, wedding, anniversary, birthday, back-to-school, etc.)
* iPlanJournal Quiet Time: Personal devotions and prayer planner
* iPlanNotebook Field Trips and Science Labs - to be released
The G.R.O.W. Model of Coaching:
"GROW is very well known in the business arena but it also has many applications in everyday life. The particular value of GROW is that it provides an effective, structured methodology which both helps set goals effectively and is a problem solving process... The originators saw that, just as in sport, many individuals were struggling to achieve goals because they were not learning from experience and were not aware of the knowledge within themselves that would help them." GROW model, Wikipedia.
"Internally generated insights are just one of the many brain-friendly benefits of a Coaching Relationship. Read also about encouragement, focus, and follow-up and how neuroscience shows that Coaching is the most effective method of helping you make positive changes." Greg Cottrill, GoForthCoaching Founder.
"This app is something that I created for myself to try and help me during my life coach sessions (with GoForthCoaching.org). I found that the sessions were going well and I was getting a lot out of them, but with each goal I found I needed a way to track the goals and the progress of my actions in reaching my goals. I also discovered that each week I would tackle different areas: from family, to marriage, to work, to spiritual growth. I needed to be able to categorize my goals better. So iPlanJournal Life Coach was born. This app can also be used by the Life Coach to track goals set by individual clients as well. I hope you like it."
Andy Lee, Chief Innovator of iHomeEducator.
iPlanJournal Life Coach high-level features include the following:
Calendar built into the app - view your journal entries, by day
Journal G.R.O.W. Entry:
* Goal - Clearly define your goals
* Reality - How far away from my goal am I?
* Obstacles / Options - What is stopping me and how do I deal with them?
* Way / Will - Action Steps in moving forward to my goal
* Resource Definition (for filtering journals by resource)
* Who or What Definition (used by Life Coach to track clients, or used by client to track targets for goals)
* Topic Definition (for filtering journals by topic)
* Report Definition (4 report types to be configured and emailed for record keeping)
GoForthCoaching was founded by Greg Cottrill. With over 20 years of experience in leadership, Greg has refocused his life on partnering with others for positive change. Greg is passionate about the transformative power of Coaching relationships. Greg is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). Trained at Western Seminary's ICF-Aligned School of Transformational Coaching, Greg is ready to partner with you to help you achieve your transformation.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPlanJournal Life Coach 1.7.3 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or updates and email us.
iHomeEducator, Inc. is a leading publisher of mobile apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch). The company has released the award winning iLive series and now their growing iPlan series. Based in El Dorado Hills, California, iHomeEducator, Inc. was founded in November 2009 by Andy and Arlene Lee. Arlene is a California credentialed teacher. iHomeEducator(R), Inc. works directly with authors and publishers to create educational apps. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 iHomeEducator Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.