Up for the challenge? Kuyi Mobile releases Streetfood Tycoon for iOS
March 21, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Manila, Philippines - Ever dreamed of owning your own food cart business? Now you can! From the makers of the award-winning game Card Drop, comes the most exciting resource and time management game in the App Store. Sell a variety of the world's most popular streetfood--from french fries to fishballs--and work your way towards becoming the next Streetfood Tycoon!
* Unlock dozens of items & upgrades
* Sell streetfood in 4 different locations
* Earn coins & upgrade your food cart to the max
* Unlock "celebrity" customers
* Compete with your friends via Game Center
* Unlock over 30 game achievements
* Full-color high resolution cartoon graphics
* Guaranteed fun for the entire family
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (Universal app)
* Supports retina display
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 33 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Streetfood Tycoon 1.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Streetfood Tycoon is completely Free-To-Play but some game items can also be purchased using real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases from your device settings. Streetfood Tycoon Does Not require an internet connection to play.
Kuyi Mobile is an independent game development company based in Manila and focused on creating a new breed of mobile games. Our mission at Kuyi Mobile is to create fun and engaging games people of all ages can enjoy. Copyright (C) 2012 Kuyi Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
VP Business Development