iPhone Calculator Evolved: CalcForm Aims to Make Mobile Math Easier
March 27, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Dayton, Ohio - CalcForm was built to make mobile math easier with Inputs and Outputs.
The user can create as many inputs and outputs as they want, easily assign a formula to each output (using any combination of inputs, numbers, and other outputs), then change input values to automatically calculate all outputs.
This simple process saves time with repetitive and multi-step calculations by eliminating the need to think through the same formulas and perform the same calculations over and over again.
Unlike most calculator apps that are static (and can only calculate one thing), the user can create unlimited, fully-customizable CalcForms.
What the app comes with:
* Standard Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* BMI Calculator
* Discount Calculator
The standard calculator is for quick one-step math, and the three samples are for common multi-step calculations.
* Edit included calculators (Tip, BMI & Discount)
* Create unlimited CalcForms & unlimited fields
* Free standard calculator for quick math
* Input Types: Manual, Slider & Dropdown
* Notes: Add info bubbles for any field
* Units: Use any units (before or after values)
* Decimals: 0, 1, 2 or 3 decimal places
* Powerful: Percent, nested parentheses, etc.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CalcForm 1.0 was launched on March 12th, 2012. Its price will be $2.99, though it is currently on sale for $1.99 (33% off) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Dayton, Ohio, Pure Signal LLC was founded in 2011 by Kyle Richey. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Pure Signal, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.