March 28, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Mother Tucker, LLC today is proud to announce LED Flare 3.0, an update to their iPhone 4 torch app for iOS. LED Flare is a gesture-based torch and strobe On/Off switch with a torch On/Off timer. The most significant features are fast instant-on-torch and its gesture-based torch interface. Designed originally for flash equipped iPhones, users can tap anywhere to turn their torch On/Off.
* Tap anywhere to turn your light On/Off (Default)
* Double Tap anywhere to turn your strobe light On/Off (Default)
* Customize your Tap Assignments
* Timer: Turn the light On/Off with a Timer
* Black Status bar to monitor battery life, date time, etc..
* Background color option (Black,White,Red,Green)
* Button color option (Black,White,Red,Green)
* Swipe Left or Right to switch to Camera interface
* Single Tap preview to Take a Photo
* Double Tap preview to Start/Stop Recording
* Set Focus by Pressing&Holding 1 finger at desired point on the preview
* Set Exposure by Pressing&Holding 2 fingers at desired point on the preview
* 5X Digital Zoom
* All videos&photos are automatically saved to your Saved Photos Album
* Swipe Left or Right on preview to switch to LED interface
* Timer font by Allen R. Walden
* iPhone 4
* iOS 5.0 or higher
* 0.4 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
LED Flare 3.0 is only currently free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Austin, TX, Mother Tucker, LLC was founded in 2009 by Raymond Perez and Nicole Tucker Perez. Mother Tucker, LLC develops software for iOS devices including many that were featured by Apple. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Mother Tucker, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.