March 29, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Palo Alto, California - Indeeo today is pleased to announce the release of iDraw(R) 1.3, a significant update to the popular iPad design and vector illustration application. The 1.3 update adds Retina display support for the new iPad with a beautiful redesigned high-resolution interface. iDraw 1.3 also adds many new features, including shape libraries, layer blend modes, new drawing gestures, improved Dropbox integration, and numerous other improvements to the tools and interface.
The new built-in Shape Libraries allow users to easily create a variety of different designs, ranging from floor plans to iPhone app mockups. By creating their own libraries with custom shapes, users can reuse sets of frequently used shapes to quickly create new designs.
Improved SVG import and export provides a seamless workflow with other illustration applications. Import and edit designs created in other vector applications by exporting the designs to SVG. Edit designs created in iDraw in other vector applications by exporting them to either vector PDF or SVG format.
iDraw brings the powerful drawing and design tools found in traditional desktop illustration applications to the iPad, combining graphic design workflows with the freedom and ease of use of the iPad. Create stunning illustrations, technical diagrams, photo montages - or any other type of design using the various drawing tools. With support for vector shapes, brushes, layers, blend modes, text, images, and fully customizable canvas styles, iDraw is the most feature-packed vector illustration application available on the iPad.
* Essential collection of vector shape creation and editing tools
* Brush and pencil tools for smooth drawing and sketching
* Powerful vector pen tool for creating custom shapes
* Shape and Styles libraries
* Layers, opacity, and blending
* Customizable grid, rulers, units, and dimensioning
* Import vector SVG files created by other illustration applications
* Import image and font files
* Export designs as vector-based SVG and PDF files
* Copy and paste illustrations directly into other iPad applications
* Save designs to your Photos Library or to Dropbox
* Share designs with others via email
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.3 or later
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
iDraw 1.3 is priced at $8.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Palo Alto, California, Indeeo Inc. develops high-quality professional applications for Mac OS X and iOS. iDraw launched as one of the first applications available for the iPad, and continues to be one of the best-selling illustration applications available for iOS. Copyright 2012 Indeeo, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.