Just Say It! - Taboo like party game
April 6, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Warsaw, Poland - AlterMind has announced Just Say It! - Taboo like party game. Two teams are playing to win. You have to explain to your team, the WORD which they are supposed to guess, as quick as you can. You cannot use words from the list. New card updates are available every day so you won't get bored and game never ends!
It's simple! Just select teams, your team color, your difficulty level and start playing. You're shown a word card with the key one written on top while there are up to 6 forbidden words underneath. Start giving clues to your team members.
Do it quickly watching the timer on your display! If you are smart, clever and quick play the advanced level and have real fun.
* New card updates are available every day so you won't get bored and game never ends!
* For people who like playing games which exercise their mind and reflexes
* Perfect for hilarious meetings with friends or family
* Create your own cards on website
* Simple and easy-to-read interface
* You don't need internet connection to play
* Kids can play using easier level
App is available in English and Polish and is priced at $1.99 (USD). Application website is prepared to create cards in any language. Just Say it! will soon support French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
Players can create the game with us by making their own cards! They only need to sign up on application website.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 16.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Just Say It! - Taboo like party game 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Warsaw, Poland, AlterMind was founded in 2010 by Mariusz Derenowski and Aleksander Popek. We are a team of iOS and python developers that focus on high quality products.
All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 AlterMind / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.