April 10, 2012 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - Prague, Czech Republic - TappyTaps proudly announces, that their application Baby Monitor 3G was chosen by Apple as the App of the Week in Germany's and Austria's App Store. Only one app is selected every week - and promoted actively on the main page of App Store. "We are proud to have been selected by Apple", said Jindrich Sarson, CEO of TappyTaps. "Baby Monitor 3G was very positively received by customers all over the world and we are happy, that Apple sees great potential in our app as well".
Baby Monitor 3G uses two iOS devices - one is left in the baby's room, and the other stays with the parents. Any noise from the baby's room is recorded on the device and automatically played back by the parent's station. All that is required is a working internet connection (WiFi, 3G, or any other).
Features that are important for parents:
* They can hear their baby - thanks to our state-of-the-art algorithm for voice and microphone volume adjustment they can hear their baby even when it is not close to the device or when it is crying softly
* 2-way communication with their baby - it is possible to talk to their baby from the parent's station
* Baby Camera - it can display exactly what is happening in the baby's room - using the built-in iPhone/iPad camera
* It is reliable - it constantly monitors the connection between the parent's station and the baby station, and notifies the parents immediately when something goes wrong. It will even reconnect via another network in case the first network's signal is lost
* It works with all networks - You are no longer limited to just one WiFi network, as with all the other WiFi-based baby monitors available in the App Store. Baby Monitor 3G can use any network with no limitations on distance
* It is network-efficient - we are well aware of the tight restrictions of some network operators, so one hour of typical use of this device requires only 1 MB of data, which is less than is needed to send one high quality photograph by e-mail
* It is easy to use - easy to configure and even easier to run
* US English, French, German, Czech, Spanish, Dutch
* Baby Monitor 3G is a universal application
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* iOS 4.3 or above. It will even work on the older iPhone 3G
* Size: only 24 MB
Pricing and availability:
Baby Monitor 3G v1.4 for iOS is offered for $3.99 only and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Even though two devices are required to use this application, the customer only needs to buy it once - Baby Monitor 3G is installed on all the customer's devices or the customer can use iTunes Home Sharing to run the application on up to 5 devices. Review copies are available on request.
Located in Prague, Czech Republic, TappyTaps is a software development company specializing in applications for mobile operating systems, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile. The company was founded in 2009 by Jindrich and Jan Sarson, and markets 12 innovative products, so far. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 TappyTaps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android and Picasa are trademarks of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc.