April 11, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Kranj, Slovenia - "Candy Square" has announced the release and immediate availability of Zepheer 1.0 for Mac OS X. Zepheer is a great Mac photo processing application for the rest of us, it produces unique, cool results and doesn't require any special skills from the user.
Zepheer supports all image formats that are supported by Mac OS including RAW images, it uses your GPU to process the photos wherever possible, and it turns photo styling work into fun. The built-in library contains various adjustable effects and resources which results the possibility to turn a static image into an art.
* Simple, very intuitive user interface
* Wide templates library, each template is customizable
* Various effect types: color processing, analog camera styles, artistic, abstract
* Various support image formats including RAW
* Flickr and Facebook integration
* Textures library to be used with filters
* Mac OS X Lion fullscreen mode support
* GPU accelerated rendering
Lightweight user interface is the key feature of the app, it's that easy to control the software that even a kid can achieve great results with the Zepheer!
* Mac OS X Version 10.7 Lion
* CoreImage compatible video card is strongly recommended
"Candy Square" is the property of the Sladki Programi d.o.o, Kranj, Slovenia. The company has been founded in 2012 as a family business focused on Mac OS and iOS development. We love the photography, we love Mac and we love to develop Mac software! Copyright (C) 2012 Candy Square. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.