April 24, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Hamburg, Germany - Within the first launch phase Haikimmi received positive ratings with an average of five stars on the German AppStore. The outstanding character design, cute animation and funny sounds make people fall in love with Haikimmi.
The charming 3D character originally comes from the Land of Wisdom. Haikimmi is unhappy about how many of the earth's inhabitants make poor choices day after day. So she has decided to share her skills. Just ask a question that can be answered with YES or NO! Haikimmi answers.
The reply may be helpful in any situation:
* At home: Do I have to do the dishes?
* With kids: Is it time to clean up?
* Planning holidays: Should I book a long vacation?
* Personal affairs: Will he be happy if I call him today?
* Style questions: Does this skirt suits me?
* In a karaoke bar: Should I go on stage now?
Haikimmi entertains with different funny response animations.
The app works perfectly:
* for couples - as an impartial third party
* for friends - as a gambling gadget
* for kids - as a tireless listening and answering friend
Whakami is already working on the next stage of development. Additional features will be available soon. Amusing in-app purchases will extend the joy using Haikimmi.
Never be undecided again! Ask Haikimmi.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Haikimmi 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Whakami was founded by Silvia Gessner in April 2011 and is based in Hamburg. Whakami is an individual enterprise specializing in digital advertising projects. Marketing consultant Silvia Gessner works on projects for advertising agencies and also directly for customers in collaboration with freelance professionals. Copyright (C) 2012 Whakami. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.