Key Holder 2.0 available for iOS - Password Manager App
May 15, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Annandale, Virginia - System Support Products, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of Key Holder for Apple iOS devices. Key Holder is a password manager application, allowing quick and easy access to your online account login information. For each password account, the account name, user, password, Internet URL, and a memo field for miscellaneous notes can be kept. Highlights of the new application include:
* Tapping the account URL will automatically launch your web browser, e-mail, or other Internet application.
* Account files are encrypted and can be password protected.
* A search field is available to filter the account list, and the account list can be printed.
* The Key Holder account file can be shared with the Mac OS X and Windows versions of Key Holder through iTunes File Sharing.
* Key Holder can also be used to keep lists of other secure information. For example, you could keep a list of software registration codes by entering the registered name for the software into the User field and the registration code into the Password field.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Key Holder 2.0 for iOS is currently available for $1.99 (USD) from the iTunes App Store, listed as "SSPI Key Holder" in the Utilities section.
System Support Products, Inc. has been a supplier of affordable quality software products for over 30 years, including the ICP Million Dollar Award-winning DeskWorks(R) Spreadsheet application for IBM minicomputers. SSPI is continuing this tradition in the Apple iOS market with personal applications like Stock Calculator and Key Holder. Copyright (C) 2012 SSPI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product Support Manager