May 16, 2012 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, updates the free Pan and Zoom plugin to offer support for Apple(R) Final Cut Pro X, alongside Motion and Adobe(R) After Effects. Easily bring still images to life with the Pan and Zoom generator that allows editors to create the effect made popular by Ken Burns. Users can achieve stunning animations without a single keyframe.
Key Features of Pan and Zoom include:
* Robust File Support - The Pan and Zoom generator supports image files in the most popular formats (JPEG, PNG, PSD, RAW, etc.)
* Stays in Sync - Keeps animation in sync with the length of the clip, allowing editors to freely resize clips - a perfect match for the Magnetic Timeline in Final Cut Pro X
* Flexible and Customizable - Editors are not limited by presets; animations can also be controlled manually by keyframing a few parameters
* Motion Blur - Easily configured via a single parameter to generate the best-looking animations at any frame rate
* Pan and Zoom Transition - Lets editors use the same photo animation techniques to move between any two video clips
* New in version 3 - High-precision, color-managed rendering ensures pristine quality in all hosts
* New in version 3 - Available in Final Cut Pro X, with multiple animation styles available through the effects browser
Pan and Zoom is supported in Final Cut Pro 6, 7 and X, Final Cut Express 4, Motion 3, 4 and 5 and Adobe After Effects CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. Copyright (C) 2012 Noise Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.