May 18, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Kindergarten is a time for learning math concepts and skills, when students begin to build a foundation that will carry them throughout their years in school. Rony's Math, a new educational and highly interactive game for kids, is created to meet these goals. It gives kids a fun way to practise their math skills. The main character, Rony the raccoon, is trying to help his friends and the child has to solve the math problems to complete each task in five different levels. The levels include basic math areas like number sense and operations. All of the levels have visual prompting to help the child to play and learn.
After each level is successfully completed, the child gets to play the "fun game" (a whack-a-mole type game) as a reward. The levels can be replayed in any order after the completion of all five levels.
Features - Playing the app kids can:
* learn to arrange sets of objects in ascending or descending order: put the numbers in order from the smallest to the largest and vice versa
* learn odd and even numbers
* learn to make a sequence of numbers
* learn to compare numbers (bigger than/smaller than)
* train their mental calculation and develop arithmetical skills
* acquire the knowledge, concepts and skills required for everyday living and for use in other subject areas
The app looks and sounds nice, the narration is made by a child, and the graphics are cute and fun. Kids can really enjoy playing it.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 51.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rony's Math 1.5.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
We are an indie company which is operated by a group of proffessional programmers and consulted by the Doctor of Philosophy and early child development center. Copyright (C) 2012 dzantec. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.