May 23, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] N Richland Hills, Texas - Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share ideas on your iPhone or iPod touch. In Drafts, text comes first - open the app and you always get a new, blank draft. Don't get bogged down in a timeline just to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
Drafts has been featured by Apple multiple times, been consistently ranked in the Productivity category, and been featured on leading sites - including MacWorld, TUAW, Cult of Mac, MacStories, MacBreak Weekly, AppAdvice and more.
In the six weeks since it's launch, Agile Tortoise has worked hard to bring additional user-requested features to Drafts. In two major update releases, new features added to Drafts include:
* Facebook posting
* Calendar event creation
* Direct integration for saving drafts to Dropbox and Evernote
* Integration with many additional apps, allowing you to easily forward drafts to OmniFocus, Things, The Hit List, Byword, Sparrow and more
* The ability to hide/show output actions, and action settings like the automatic creation of new drafts after an action, or require confirmation before an action is run
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* 2.2 MB
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Drafts 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. To celebrate the release of Drafts, Agile Tortoise's top ranked iPhone dictionary and thesaurus app, Terminology Ph is on sale for only $0.99.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. develops cutting edge mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2010 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.