May 24, 2012 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Newton, Massachusetts - Portents is excited to announce the inclusion of its DiskTracker(R) software in this month's TheMacBundles bundle, a collection of 10 Macworld Gems - top-rated Mac applications for just $39.95.
DiskTracker(R) is the complete disk cataloging and labeling system for Mac OS X. It is the fastest way to manage files, regardless of whether they are on disks connected to a computer, on removable media, on a file server, or even stored in a compressed .zip or StuffIt archive. DiskTracker can easily and automatically scan a media library, then quickly browse or search for items using over 20 different criteria.
In addition to the incredible value of the 10 product bundle, TheMacBundles offers the innovative build-your-own-bundle (BYOB) concept. Choose from a wide variety of highly-rated Mac programs to create a customized bundle for as little as $29.75. DiskTracker normally sells for $30 alone.
DiskTracker has these great features, plus many, many more:
* View the contents of scanned disks in a familiar, easy-to-use Mac OS-style list
* Intelligent background disk scanner scans and updates mounted volumes/servers and removable media
* Scan the contents of StuffIt (all versions, including StuffIt X) and .zip Pro archives
* Drag & Drop copy and move between the Finder and DiskTracker
* Ridiculously fast, multi-parameter searches on 22 different criteria
* Complete disk labeling system for convenient and professional disk label creation and printing
* Create label templates with the built-in editor, featuring powerful file lists and rotatable styled text
* Universal application runs natively on both PPC and Intel Macs
This month's TheMacBundles bundle also includes these great applications, all of which are Macworld Gems:
* Clean Text
* FX Studio Pro
* SMART Utilituy
* Mac OS X 10.4.0 (Tiger) or later
* A Macintosh with an Intel or PowerPC processor
Users are protected by TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy, which means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software.
Portents has been providing media cataloging and digital asset management software to Mac users since 1997. DiskTracker is copyright 1995-2012 by Portents and Mark N. Pirri. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.