September 11, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Budapest, Hungary - Catmoon Productions today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Nitro Sprint 2, the company's new vertical racing game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Nitro Sprint 2, as the sequel of the beautiful and unique vertical racing game 'Nitro Sprint', introduces a raft of exciting new features for this sequel! The developers have used many feedbacks from the fans of their previous title, so Nitro Sprint 2 is more powerful than ever. Avoid oncoming cars and obstacles, finish the race and try to beat your best scores. Let's get ready to r-r-roll!
* 4 brand new cars are available
* Every vehicle has more and more lives on the start
* Tuning up your cars to the top, and be the absolutely best nitro sprint driver ever
* Be the first on the integrated "Game Center" leaderboard, and show your best times on the long run. You can easily share your results with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email
* Advanced physics for many smaller objects, so no more instant dead for the first hit on the road
* Get the mighty "mega life pack" which gives you 10 more lives per car to be a true champion of the road
* Try the brand new long track and prepare for many surprises and scenes
Do not forget to use the sensitivity slider in the options menu if the control is difficult! Nitro Sprint 2 is a universal app running on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It supports retina display on the iPhone4, 4S and the new iPad. The game is also compatible with iPhone 3GS, but at least an iPhone 4 is recommended for a smooth performance.
For more information about Nitro Sprint 2, please visit the official Catmoon Productions website.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 53.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nitro Sprint 2 (v.1.0) is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Catmoon Productions Ltd. is a video game-developer studio seated in Budapest; it entered developing video games in 2007. The primary profile of the studio is development of casual games for PC, as well as of those for mobile platforms (Android, iOS). After emitting several prosperous titles (Floating Kingdom, Mystic Gallery, Liberty Wings, Tractor: Farm Driver), the company established its Publishing Office in 2010, so its own-sponsored games can be put on the market by the publishing team. The publisher's strategic aim is to build a wide portfolio, chiefly focusing on the field of mobile games.