November 3, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Colombo, Sri Lanka - Neoappz, a mobile application development company, is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of SpeakingCal 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. SpeakingCal is an user-friendly application which features amazing voice reminders. It is ideal for managing busy work schedules as well as for managing everyday tasks and events.
The following are some of the main features of SpeakingCal:
* Ability to listen to reminders while engaging in busy activities (eg Driving)
* Ability to receive reminders even when the app is not running
* Easy to add tasks and events
* Easy to use calendar list,day and month views
* Ability to listen to all the tasks and events of the day with a tap
* Ability to categorize tasks and events (eg. Home,Work etc)
SpeakingCal is available for free and includes an optional in-app upgrade to the pro-version for additional features.
SpeakingCal Pro Version features:
* Unlimited Reminders
* No Ads
* Daily Events Reminder
* Ability to add and edit categories
* Ability to select the reminder voice
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 14.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SpeakingCal 1.0 is available worldwide for free through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Sri Lanka, Neoappz is a mobile application development company which specializes in developing applications for the iPhone and iPad mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 Shrae Attanayake. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.