November 12, 2012 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] Leicester, United Kingdom - Leicester Web Designer today is pleased to announce the release of Christmas InstaBooth 1.0, a new app to help consumers save money, by being able to post personalised or pre-designed digital cards to friends, family and colleagues, via Facebook, Twitter, Email or MMS. You can create personalised cards, by using your iPhone camera, then adding your message, and then simply posting it to the recipient. It's that simple. The added bonus is that it won't even cost you a penny!
Award-winning developer, Mayuir Sidhpara said "Christmas InstaBooth will help people to save money on buying cards and mail postage. By using the app, you will be able to reach all your family and friends, using the most used technology in the world. As our reliance upon the infrastructure of the Internet increases day by day, sending cards by post will become a thing of the past."
* Use your iPhone camera to take personalised photos
* Super-impose photos with personalised designs
* Save results to your photo library for sending out at a later date
* Send pre-designed digital cards, from a wide selection of designs
* Scroll photos in app gallery and post directly from the app
* Send digital cards to friends, family and colleagues via FaceBook, Twitter, Email or MMS
* Free Updates of new designs
* No hidden costs and no in-app purchases
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 9.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Christmas InstaBooth 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Leicester Web Designer provides a range of new media services. For more information, please visit Leicester Web Designer online. Copyright (C) 2012 Leicester Web Designer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.