November 15, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Brooklyn, New York - Innovative app developers Small Planet Digital have released Bean, a smart new personal counter developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. An intuitive interface and simple gestures make it easier than ever to count up all the good things in life. From the concrete to the abstract, make it count with Bean. There are 9 separate counters in a beautiful and clever interface.
Things to like about Bean:
* Count up with one finger, count down with two. Simple
* Customize your counters with pretty colors and clever names
* Zoom in and out with a pinch to find the view that suits you
* Tap and hold to rearrange counters in any way you like
* Flick a counter off-screen to start over
* iCloud syncing backs up all your precious counters
"We're big fans of apps that do one thing and do it well," said Gavin Fraser, CEO of Small Planet Digital. "And I think we've done just that with Bean."
Bean has already received praise for its elegant approach:
* "...a simple, beautiful counting app for iPhone." - Khoi Vinh, Subtraction
* "The beauty of Bean is its simplicity. You tap, it counts." - Jim Dalrymple, The Loop, LoopInsight
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bean 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Small Planet Digital is a Brooklyn, NY-based company specializing in mobile application design and development. They have created over 40 apps currently on the app store for clients like Disney Publishing Worldwide, General Motors, Time Inc., Hearst, Paramount Studios as well as titles under their own label. Small Planet apps have reached #1 18 times in the News, Lifestyle, Games, Entertainment, and Books categories, as well as two Apps of the Week. Two of their apps were featured in Apple's best apps of the year list, App Store Rewind 2011. Copyright (C) 2012 Small Planet Digital. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.