December 20, 2012 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Putney, Vermont - Whether you celebrate the Solstice or Festivus, Christmas or Kwanzaa, IGG Software is spreading good cheer this holiday season by announcing 20% savings on iBank 4 for Mac and iBank for iPad. Year-end sale prices on these market-leading personal finance apps are available at the IGG website and at Apple's App Stores, from December 20 through 31.
"We're focused on delivering the best finance applications for the Mac and iOS," says IGG marketing director Scott Marc Becker, "because they give people more control over their lives. Offering great tools at a special price is one more way for us to help folks organize their records for 2012 and manage their hard-earned money even better in the new year."
During the final 12 days of 2012 (December 20 - 31), new online purchases of iBank 4 made at the IGG web store or at the Mac App Store will be just $47.99 - $12.00 in instant savings off the regular price. iBank for iPad, available exclusively for iOS at the App Store, will also be discounted 20% during that period, to a sale price of $11.99.
* iBank 4 is the leading alternative to Quicken for personal finance management on the Mac. Full-featured and fully compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, iBank 4 has been a top-selling and top-grossing finance app at the Mac App Store since the store's inception nearly two years ago.
Among the many features of iBank 4 are:
* fast transaction entry and dynamic editing options in an intuitive, innovative two-line register
* easy, instant reports
* powerful investment tracking
* enhanced envelope budgeting
* a seamless set-up assistant for transferring data from Mac and PC versions of Quicken, MS Money, or other finance programs
* direct downloads from online accounts
* custom check printing
* robust data export
* iPhone or iPad sync
* 30-day free trial downloads
* unlimited free support (including Live Chat)
* a 90-day guarantee on direct purchases from the IGG web store.
iBank updates appear often; the current version is iBank 4.6.1. The regular retail price of iBank 4 is $59.99; licensed users of iBank 3 can upgrade for $29.99. iBank 4 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, and will run on Macs using either Intel or PowerPC processors. The latest version can be downloaded at the IGG Software website, where there is also access to a library of iBank 4 video tutorials and an in-depth user manual.
* iBank for iPad, introduced six months ago, remains the top-grossing finance app on the App Store as well. iBank for iPad delivers the most powerful set of money management features available in an iOS app, including budgets, investment tracking, transaction editing and automatic account updates from thousands of banks via the app's Direct Access subscription service. Alternately, data in the app can be updated by syncing with a desktop copy of iBank 4. The regular price of iBank for iPad is $14.99.
* iBank Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch is also 20% off (on sale at $3.99) during this promotion. Users can enter transactions on the go, check account balances, and sync wirelessly with data stored on iBank for Mac, via local Wi-Fi or custom webDAV servers. Regular App Store price is $4.99.
2013 marks the 10th anniversary of IGG Software, Inc., founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie. IGG offers intuitive, elegant and powerful applications for individuals and small businesses. Based in Putney, Vermont, its flagship products are iBank, for personal finance management, and iBiz, for time-tracking and billing. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule interviews with Ian Gillespie or Chief Architect James Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker: email@example.com. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 IGG Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.