Terminal Escape - Escape From Airport Security In Opsive's New iOS Game
January 17, 2013 in Games
[prMac.com] Raleigh, North Carolina - Opsive, LLC is proud to announce today the release of their new universal iOS game, Terminal Escape. Terminal Escape is Opsive's follow-up to their hit game War Evolved(R) which peaked at number 3 on the top free app list.
In Terminal Escape, Airport security has been revamped and is getting even more out of hand. A new advanced conveyor belt screening process features 16 different obstacle types to prevent you from reaching your flight. Especially watch out for the privacy-intruding radiation-leaking full body scanners as they will immediately prevent you from getting to your flight.
To ease the security process, be sure to use coins collected along the way to purchase power ups. Earn extra coins by completing challenges which are updated daily. These coins can also be used to purchase new characters.
Key features of Terminal Escape include:
* 60 level across 4 unique terminals
* Jump, duck, and dodge 16 different obstacles
* Daily challenges awarding bonus coins
* Power ups to improve your score
* 4 characters to choose from
* Game Center, Facebook, and Twitter integration
* iCloud support across devices
* Awesome 3D environment
* Challenging, fun, and addictive levels that will keep you coming back for more
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 44.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Good luck with your escape! Terminal Escape 1.0.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, visit Opsive online.
Opsive is an emerging indie game company which has been developing iOS apps since the start of the Apple App Store in 2008. Copyright (C) 2013 Opsive, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.