January 18, 2013 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - Independent developer, Jacob Hull is proud to announce the upcoming release of Recipe Cloud App, his latest project for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Recipe Cloud is a recipe sharing social network that makes it easy to organize and store recipes. Users are able to save their favorite recipes from around the web or manually enter their own. Users can also find out what others are cooking by following their Facebook friends or by checking out the list of featured users.
Jacob Hull is an Engineer and cooking enthusiast. He designed the app in his free time after struggling to find a good way to share recipes with friends. Jacob's goal with recipe cloud is to make it fun to discover new recipes and get more people cooking at home.
* Save recipes from you favorite websites or add your own
* Choose which recipes are public and which are private
* Connect with your Facebook friends to find out what they are cooking
* Follow featured users and find inspiration
* Explore the recipe books and discover new recipes
* iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 5.1 or later
* 11.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Recipe cloud will be released to the public on January 27. During this launch it will be free for a limited time. If you are interested in a pre release sample version of Recipe Cloud App, please contact Jacob Hull.
Jacob Hull is an engineer, cooking enthusiast and independent developer living in Silicon Valley. Copyright (C) 2013 Jacob Hull. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.