February 25, 2013 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - Independent developer, Carlotta Tatti today is thrilled to announce the release of Snapalicious 1.5, an update to her app developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Snapalicious offers an easy and original way to discover dishes from all around the world and receive tips and instructions on how to cook them. Version 1.5 offers a new, cleaner design and minor bug fixes.
The app lets you keep track of dishes you encounter and share tips about them with users from all around the world. Whether you are wondering which is the missing ingredient or searching for new recipes Snapalicious is the perfect choice for that:
* Keep track of dishes and receive and offer advice and information about them
* Get inspired for lunch or dinner. New dishes are added every day by users: many of them also include recipes, tips and variations
* For fans of exotic cuisines, Snapalicious makes possible to get in touch with people from other countries and learn more about international cuisine
* Snapalicious makes easy to discover "what's in the pot" when traveling around the world
Key Features of Snapalicious 1.5:
* Use the camera or pick a photo from the library to share it.
* The world map shows dishes shared in every corner of the world.
* Sharing on Twitter and Facebook.
* Quick login via Facebook.
* Clean and fresh design.
* iOS 6.0 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 14.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Snapalicious 1.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Based in Rome, Italy, independent developer Carlotta Tatti develops apps for the iOS platform. Carlotta also developed 'Il Cucinario', a collection of italian recipes and Recipe Shaker, a quick way to find new recipes. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Carlotta Tatti. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.