May 19, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - From ex-Firemint graphic designer Mark White comes Tasty Tadpoles, a casual stealth/puzzle game that puts you in charge of guiding a series of little tadpoles to safety across 3 puzzling ponds and 75 deliciously challenging levels. Tasty Tadpoles is a deliciously addictive trial of survival, available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Dip your finger in to twist, turn and tap your tenacious tadpole through three puzzling ponds of peril!
You'll need fast fingers to flash past the fleet green tadpoles, a keen sense of cunning and craftiness to overcome the territorial yellow tadpoles along with tremendous timing and precision poking to swim under those tedious turtles. If push comes to shove you can always eliminate these eclectic enemies with the zap of an electric eel. The game is played with a simple one touch mechanic. The goal is to guide your little tadpole to safety, collecting stars along the way to unlock more levels.
* Delectably elegant controls crafted for touch devices
* Prod frogs, poke turtles, nudge water beetles, hide in bubbles, swing open gateways, zap electric eels, spin into whirlpool portals with a feast of other features
* 3 puzzling ponds - garden, murky and amazon
* 75 deliciously challenging levels, plus a mind-chewingly challenging 'puzzle mode'
* 4 scrumptious characters to unlock and 14 yummy challenges to tackle
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 37.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tasty Tadpoles 1.02 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Independent developer, Mark White has been working as a digital designer for 6 years beginning in advertising before escaping to the games world at Firemint, where he soaked in as much as he could. After EA took over he moved on to Millipede Creative and have been working on Tasty Tadpoles in his spare time for the past 2 years. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Mark White. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.