May 31, 2013 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Oslo, Norway - Based on the GPS in your device, Triplog automatically tracks all of your driving. With advanced reporting, Triplog is highly transparent and intuitively presents the data it collected during your trips for better management. Triplog is a universal App, available for both iPhone and iPad. To sync the data on both devices, Triplog is iCloud enabled.
- Track mileage, vehicle usage, travel costs, fuel costs and consumption with ease
- Synchronize data between your devices using iCloud
- Register trips and cost on multiple vehicles
- Add predefined locations for quick trip starts and calculations
- When registering costs, snap a picture of your receipts
- Easy to use
- Save detailed trip data including mileage, fuel costs, trip purpose, additional expenses, passengers, comments - even street names in the route you have taken!
- Export data in friendly PDF or Excel reports to Dropbox or by email
- Universal app - built for both iPhone and iPad
Here's what is new in this version:
- Automatic tracking in the background - no need to start or stop trips. Can be configured to limit on days and/or periods of the day
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Triplog 2.5.5 is priced at $2.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Promo codes will be provided on request for review purposes.
Based in Oslo, Norway, Islandssoftware was founded by Christian Falch in 2011. Islandssoftware is a small Norwegian software company developing high quality apps for direct sales in the App Store. The company has had local success in Norway with both Triplog and its Norwegian football app. Both apps are at the top of their categories in Business and Sports since their release. Copyright (C) 2013 Islandssoftware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.