July 23, 2013 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Woodridge, Illinois - App Distillery, LLC today proudly announces Top of the Morning, an iPhone app that aims to kickstart your day in the quickest time possible.
Top of the Morning is a minimalist morning assistant. It provides a simple way to kick start your day with the right amount of information - weather, date and time, iOS synced reminders and calendar events, news, and the stock market. Its intuitive design and gestures make this information accessible to be consumed as quickly as possible.
* Current conditions
* 12-hour forecast in 3-hour intervals
* Chance of precipitation
- iOS synced Reminders
- Display All incomplete or Only Today
- Mark complete
* iOS synced Calendar events
* Choose Calendars
* Search feeds for your favorite RSS feed
* Five most recent stories
* 15-minute delayed stock market quotes
* Market Snapshot
* Choose from US, Asia, or Europe
* Tap tile to full screen
* Pinch or double tap full screen tile to return
* Swipe between stocks
* Swipe between reminders and calendar events
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Top of the Morning: Morning Assistant 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Woodridge, Illinois, App Distillery was founded in 2013 by Michael Orcutt. Copyright (C) 2013 App Distillery. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.